Our primary 11,200 sq.ft. facility located in San Luis Obispo on the Central Coast of California. We are located midway between key suppliers and subcontractors in Los Angeles and the San Francisco bay area. We maintain a very clean and organized shop environment which includes some of the finest machine tools in the world. Our culture is not just about machine tools. It involves attention to the smallest detail, and adherence to a very high standard of performance and ethics.
- OKK 5 Axis Vertical Machining Center
- OKK Vertical Machining Centers, with Kitagawa 4th Axis, 40 & 50 taper (6 total)
- Doosan HP5100 Horizontal Machining Center, 2 pallet, 120 tools, new in 2017.
- Mori Seiki Mill/Turn Lathe (2 ea.)
- DMG/Mori Seiki CTX 310 2 axis CNC Lathe
- Doosan GT2600 2 axis CNC Lathe
- Hass Vertical Machining Centers, 4 & 5 Axis
- Doosan DNM4500S Vertical Machining Centers w/ Nikken 4th axis Rotary Tables (2 ea.), Fanuc Control
- Clausing Knee Mill, 2 Axis CNC w/ Accurite Control
- Sunnen Hone
- Acer Surface Grinder & Knee Mill
- Bridgeport 3 Axis CNC Knee Mill, Centroid Control
- Sodick Wire EDM machining (2 ea.)
- Makino Wire EDM machine (2 ea.)
Next Intent has invested over $4M in capital equipment since 1996. We are the largest OKK equipped machine shop on the central coast.
Next Intent is part of the AMS Group, a strategic alliance with Tapemation in Scotts Valley, CA. and CL Hann Industries in San Jose, CA. We are 3 companies working together as one. Our collective experience is over 100 yrs., 80,000 sq.ft. and 70 employees. We can handle parts that fit in your hand, or as big as 80″ diameter turning, and 240″ of X travel machining. Welding and NDE per AS 9003 for structural steel, aluminum and inconel. Ground Support Equipment design, fabrication and proof load testing is available.