Next Intent has a robust Quality Management System:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified by ABS Quality Evaluations
- AS 9100D-2016 Rev D Registered by ABS Quality Evaluations
- AS 9003 Certified Welding & NDE services
- AS 9001 First Article Inspection Report
- ITAR Certified by U.S. Dept. of State
We are certified by NASA / Jet Propulsion Laboratory for flight components. All of our customers, such as Moog Space & Defense, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp, Moog/CSA Engineering, Lockheed Martin, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, SLAC National Laboratory, Orbital ATK Space, Orbital ATK Missile Systems and ITT Aerospace Controls rely on Next Intent for critical components and assemblies.
- We actually do what the drawings, specifications and statement of work call out.
- We actually read the statement of work and specifications.
- We take quality very seriously and would be willing to put our family on an airplane that we have components on.
- We ask intelligent questions early in the manufacturing process to eliminate problems or discrepancies later.
- We create a Certificate of Compliance package that you and your customer can read.
- We scan our entire CoC and can deliver it in electronic format.
- We have our own Renishaw Ballbar system to validate machine tool accuracy on a regular basis.
Next Intent form: QAF-073_RevD_Quote Terms & Conditions